
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Stella, well really it's Estella but only because it flows better. I'm just going to grow up confused not really knowing what my name is. That's ok, my uncle Nick doesn't know what his middle name is :) So I was born March of 2005. I was only 7lbs, 7oz when I was born. I'm growing fast though. At my 9 month check up I was in the 90th percentile for height and weight. I'm only in the 80th percentile for head circumfrence. I get my tiny head from my mom. She said that the size of my head is no reflection on my intelligence!!!
Here are some things I enjoy doing right now: screaming, trying to walk, waving, babbling (I can say mama and dada), playing with anything that is on the coffee table, spending time with my friend Caden, and eating bananas.
My Family: I have a mommy and a daddy who are really great. I have 2 grandmas (Grandma Camera and Grandma O) and 2 grandpas (Papa and Grandpa O). I have 3 great grandmas and 1 great grandpa. I have 2 uncles (Nick and Jr) and 2 aunties (Angelica and Jessica, but hopefully I'll have another auntie soon...hurry up Uncle Nick). I have one Cousin (Junior but I call him JJ). I have lots of 2nd cousins on my daddys side and only a few 2nd cousins on my mommys side. So far everyone seems pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment