Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm ONE today

Check me out!!! I'm a big girl now! I do have a question though...am I officially a toddler now? When does that happen? So here's the Birthday update on things I can do. I can walk about 4 or 5 steps from Mommy to Daddy. I say lots of things including "Hi George", "Bye", "Don't want to", "Did it", "go with you", "yum", "uh oh", "gramma", "papa" and of course, "mama and dada" and everyones favorite "NO".
The year has gone fast. I've learned so much. Most of what I've learned is that lots of people love me. I love you too!!!

2 comments:

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Happy Birthday to My Dear Stella,

You finally made it to the birthday. I am so jealous. You will probably gets lots and lots of presents. I can't wait to play with you at your party! Are you having chick chick to eat at your party?

Love,

Caden Michael

Anonymous said...

Hi Stella! My beautiful niece, we are all so lucky to have you in our lives, I can't even remember my life before you. You and baby Robert are the best things to happen to our family in such a lng time, probably ever... Your party was fun and am so glad we got to spend time with you, hopefully we can see you more often now. LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, AUNTIE ANGELICA