So, today I went to the pool. I took my mom even though I don't really need her. I'm an excellent swimmer. I love the water. I also like to dive. I sit on the edge of the concrete and fall into the pool. My mom or dad will catch me. There were lots of people at the pool today. There were 3 little girls that I had fun playing with. They are older than me but I don't mind! It's hot here. I hope you are staying cool in the air conditioning or the pool, just like me! Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Summer Fun
So, today I went to the pool. I took my mom even though I don't really need her. I'm an excellent swimmer. I love the water. I also like to dive. I sit on the edge of the concrete and fall into the pool. My mom or dad will catch me. There were lots of people at the pool today. There were 3 little girls that I had fun playing with. They are older than me but I don't mind! It's hot here. I hope you are staying cool in the air conditioning or the pool, just like me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment