Today I went to Irvine Park with my mom and Julie and Caden. We had so much fun. They had a big grassy area with THOUSANDS of pumpkins. They had a Hay Maze and wagons and a bounce house. I didn't go in the bounce house. Maybe next year. We all went on the little train too. They have pony rides and a lake and all kinds of really neat stuff. I want to go again sometime. Caden and I ran around and got really worn out. Even our mommies were exhausted. After the park, I went to my grandma and papa's house and had a nice nap! Thursday, October 12, 2006
Irvine Park
Today I went to Irvine Park with my mom and Julie and Caden. We had so much fun. They had a big grassy area with THOUSANDS of pumpkins. They had a Hay Maze and wagons and a bounce house. I didn't go in the bounce house. Maybe next year. We all went on the little train too. They have pony rides and a lake and all kinds of really neat stuff. I want to go again sometime. Caden and I ran around and got really worn out. Even our mommies were exhausted. After the park, I went to my grandma and papa's house and had a nice nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment