
Yesterday I had such a fun day. I went to a bounce house place with Julie and Caden. They have a 25 foot slide. I tried to climb up the "stairs" but I still need my moms help with those stairs. They are more like an inflatable ramp and it's really hard to climb. After that we all went to lunch at Wahoos. I had some chicken, steak and rice. I also really liked the tortilla chips. Caden and I went to a boutique after lunch and it was a nice day so they had the front doors open. Caden and I both ran outside a bunch of times. It was funny. Our mommies said "Where's Stella" or "Where's Caden" and then they ran FAST to try and find us. Finally the lady at the boutique tied a yellow balloon around each of our arms so that our mommies could find us. I love my balloon. After all that, I was sleepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment