Sunday, May 06, 2007

An Eventful Week

This week started with me and my mom making some cookies for the new neighbors that moved in. They are really nice and they have a little girl whose birthday is the day after mine. She's two as well and I like her toys.After I brought the cookies to the new neighbor , mom was cleaning out my drawers and sorting all the clothes that I don't need or don't fit me. I decided to accessorize myself with these cool pink flip flops that I wore last summer. They are a size 3. I'm currently a size 7. I also had my Halloween Purse and this cool hat. I LOVE accessories.
I love accessories so much that I've been wearing this hat all week. It's stylish and I've been practicing for the Kentucky Derby.


On Tuesday, Maca and Papa had the concrete poured for their new patio. I didn't like having my hands put in the cement. But in the end it's worth it because my prints will be there forever. Pretty Huh!

I really wasn't happy about the whole cement thing though, so I called my Maca to let her know!


I decided to empty out Mom's diaper bag and put it on my head to play peek-a-boo. Mom called me a crazy bag lady!

Wednesday after Lost my parents came upstairs to find me sleeping in the hallway. I had two pillows, my blanket, my monkey and my jacket. I got a big girl bed so it's fun to surprise mom and dad sometimes.

Friday, I was getting ready for Cinco de Mayo so I made myself into a burrito!

No comments: