Saturday, December 01, 2007

Xmas Presents

People keep calling my parents and asking them what to get me for Christmas. First of all I don't NEED anything. Mommy and Daddy are spending a lot of money and buying me a Children's Gym. Supposedly, I have to share with potentially 1,000 other children (at least that's what my parents are hoping for). But, for those of you who insist upon buying me things anyways, here is what mommy and daddy deem acceptable for fun and education purposes:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267249

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267243

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267247

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5983223

And this because recently I've started to fall out of bed:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2574634

Right now I really like princesses, but mommy is really not the princess encouraging kind of mommy. I also really like the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (what genius came up with that name) and of course the USC Trojans. I like to read but we are out of room on the bookshelf. I hope that helps you out. You can always call my mommy or daddy to let them know what you'd like too!!! That would help them out!

No comments: