Julie has been scoring us all kinds of free stuff lately. She brought us to the Discovery Science Center one day. They have this huge imprint wall thing. Caden and I had lots of fun here!

See our cute little hands!

They have this area where you have to pull up a percentage of your body weight to make the chair rise. They have a 1:6, 1:4 and 1:3 chairs. I did the 1: 4 chair with no problem, but all the big kids were in line for the 1:3 chair. Mom thinks I could do it. I'm really strong!

Outside of the center they have a great dinosaur exhibit. I got to sit on this little triceratops.

Mom asked me and Caden to take a picture, this is as good as she got. Mom says four year olds are super spazzy.

See our cute little hands!

They have this area where you have to pull up a percentage of your body weight to make the chair rise. They have a 1:6, 1:4 and 1:3 chairs. I did the 1: 4 chair with no problem, but all the big kids were in line for the 1:3 chair. Mom thinks I could do it. I'm really strong!

Outside of the center they have a great dinosaur exhibit. I got to sit on this little triceratops.

Mom asked me and Caden to take a picture, this is as good as she got. Mom says four year olds are super spazzy.
1 comment:
I like that in the imprint wall you can tell which hands are Stella's and which one's are Caden's by the red side.
Post a Comment