I went to the beach today. It is so nice here. It's February and it's 80 outside! This was my first experience with sand. I have to say...I'm not a fan. Maybe it'll grow on me. I didn't really like grass at first either. Tomorrow is also supposed to be a warm day. Maybe we can go back. I'll try to convince my mom. We walked around the downtown area and then down the pier. I like the pier, it's bumpy in my stroller. There were lots of boats doing something called whale watching. There were birdies everywhere. There were surfers in the water. One guy said the water was warm...About 60 degrees. What a FREAK!!! I think the water is cold when it's below 92. Anyways, happy February.Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Beach
I went to the beach today. It is so nice here. It's February and it's 80 outside! This was my first experience with sand. I have to say...I'm not a fan. Maybe it'll grow on me. I didn't really like grass at first either. Tomorrow is also supposed to be a warm day. Maybe we can go back. I'll try to convince my mom. We walked around the downtown area and then down the pier. I like the pier, it's bumpy in my stroller. There were lots of boats doing something called whale watching. There were birdies everywhere. There were surfers in the water. One guy said the water was warm...About 60 degrees. What a FREAK!!! I think the water is cold when it's below 92. Anyways, happy February.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment