It's a good thing mommy dropped my crib last week because now I like to stand up all the time. Tonight when my mommy put me to bed, I was wearing the cutest yellow fleece jammies. A few minutes later Mommy and Daddy heard a big thud, so they ran really fast upstairs to my room. Turns out I like to play the drums on my crib. I use my bottle as the drumstick. What was even more exciting was that I had taken my pants completely off! And, I left my mommy a nice little smell nugget!Saturday, February 18, 2006
Pants
It's a good thing mommy dropped my crib last week because now I like to stand up all the time. Tonight when my mommy put me to bed, I was wearing the cutest yellow fleece jammies. A few minutes later Mommy and Daddy heard a big thud, so they ran really fast upstairs to my room. Turns out I like to play the drums on my crib. I use my bottle as the drumstick. What was even more exciting was that I had taken my pants completely off! And, I left my mommy a nice little smell nugget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What's a smell nugget?
Post a Comment