I am definitely taking after my dad. I love to drive. Although, I do take after mommy too. I love to talk on the phone! Dad let me pull into the garage the other day. It was so much fun. I went really slow and got dad's car just right into his space. I hope dad doesn't sell this car so I can get it when I'm a big girl! Friday, August 11, 2006
Driving
I am definitely taking after my dad. I love to drive. Although, I do take after mommy too. I love to talk on the phone! Dad let me pull into the garage the other day. It was so much fun. I went really slow and got dad's car just right into his space. I hope dad doesn't sell this car so I can get it when I'm a big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment