Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Self Portrait

I have become quite the photographer. I know how to make my mom's camera flash. It's really neat. Mom was doing another fashion show and took a gazillion photos of me in all my fall clothes. She needed to make sure they fit. We do have to return 2 shirts and exchange them for bigger sizes. This isn't one of the things we are exchanging though.
Mom and dad went away over the weekend. I got to spend the night at Grandma camera's
and my papa's house. We had so much fun. I got to see Gigi (my great granny Louise). I love grandma and papa's house.
I hope you are having a nice end of Summer. It's almost fall. Do you know how you can tell it's almost Fall? FOOTBALL! I love football. The USC Trojans play their first game against Arkansas this weekend. We're gonna barbecue up some pig at our house! YAY FOOTBALL! Fight on Trojans!!!

No comments: