Sunday, June 17, 2007

Cookie Monster

The other day they were paving the streets by our house. It was really stinky, so mom and I walked around the mall for a couple hours. Mom got lunch at this really great place that sells cookies too. She bought a dozen cookies to bring home. Since I was so good at the mall, after my nap, mom gave me a cookie.
Oh my gosh (that's my new favorite phrase), this cookie is so good. It's a snickerdoodle! Yum!

I finished my cookie and all I really wanted to do was continue my monkey research by watching Curious George. So, mom went downstairs for 2 minutes to check her email.

When mom got back upstairs this is what she found me doing. I got the box of cookies from off the top of the counter. I had to climb pretty far to get these.

Does everyone know these have raisins in them?


Dude...I HATE raisins!

I know...I'll eat around the raisins, and if I get one in my mouth, I'll just spit them in a pile on the floor.

The moral of the story: I did something bad by getting on the counter and eating not one, but two cookies (there was a missing sugar cookie too that I ate before mom caught me). Mom didn't discipline me, she got the camera. Note to self...must steal cookies more often.

No comments: