Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Father's Day

On Father's Day we went to Maca and Papa's house. We went swimming. Mom and Papa were blowing up a boat with a sunshade for me to play in and the sunshade looked like it would make an awesome hat!
I played in the pool for a really long time. I jump in all by myself. I say "Ready, Set, Go" and then I jump. Sometimes I spice things up and say "One, Two, Three" and then jump.

Maca and Papa still have the turtle pond. There are only 6 turtles now. They were really hungry so mom and Auntie Angelica were showing my cousins, Robert and Jordan, how the turtles eat.


Here's my Grandpa with me and Robert. We were having lots of fun. We were feeding him and Robert was pulling his hair. That's how we show our love. I hope you had a good Father's day too!


No comments: