Today I didn't have school and mom didn't have to work, so we asked Caden to go to breakfast with us. We usually go to breakfast at Ruby's Diner...which we love because they have awesome kids menus. Today we had breakfast with some special friends though!
Caden and I with Minnie.
We are affectionately calling this "mommy's before picture". Ha ha!
Then Lilo came over!!!!!
I took my picture with her!
I love Lilo, she stayed at our table for like 5 minutes. She colored with me. On my place mat she wrote "Hi Princess! I love you! Love, Lilo". Then she helped color Stitch! Caden had no interest in Lilo. He wanted to know where Lightning was. (there's a suggestion for Disney)
Then Pluto came over to say hi!
I like dogs!
Even Caden was ok with Pluto!
Here we are with Stitch.


We also took our picture with Daisy.
Daisy was being silly with Caden!
Sorry about the bad picture. We had just had breakfast and were on some sort of syrup high.
We're pretty cute, huh!
And for those that ask, yes, we pose like this all by ourselves. We originally sat down like 4 feet apart and mommy said, sit closer and this is what happened.
Caden and I with Minnie.
We are affectionately calling this "mommy's before picture". Ha ha!
Then Lilo came over!!!!!
I took my picture with her!
I love Lilo, she stayed at our table for like 5 minutes. She colored with me. On my place mat she wrote "Hi Princess! I love you! Love, Lilo". Then she helped color Stitch! Caden had no interest in Lilo. He wanted to know where Lightning was. (there's a suggestion for Disney)
Then Pluto came over to say hi!
I like dogs!
Even Caden was ok with Pluto!
Here we are with Stitch. 

We also took our picture with Daisy.
Daisy was being silly with Caden!
Sorry about the bad picture. We had just had breakfast and were on some sort of syrup high.
We're pretty cute, huh!
And for those that ask, yes, we pose like this all by ourselves. We originally sat down like 4 feet apart and mommy said, sit closer and this is what happened.
1 comment:
hey girl!!!
so, i was checking anthony's car last week and found the cookies & christmas card for you that he had promised he had dropped off...i'm gonna kill him! i have been thinking about you so much, and you have no idea how much your sweet notes & comments on my blog have lifted my spirits. BOTH my girls keep asking me WHEN do they get to go back to little gym!? i need to come in there and get a schedule ASAP... so, i will see you soon, and you hang in there too, we all have those days, huh?
kisses & hugs
amanda
Post a Comment