Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's been a while...

Sorry guys! Mom's been busy so she hasn't let me on the computer lately.

Last week mom picked me up from school, brought me back to the gym and I threw the mother of all fits! Mom didn't want everyone to see it so Miss Leeann was nice enough to come to my house to watch me until mommy was done. Apparently, Miss Leeann and I found the camera. Mommy found this today!

For those of you who haven't seen my mad dancing skills lately...check this out! Mom loves the head whip!



So Mommy enrolled me in a dance class. It's a combo class of tap and ballet. I was really excited to go to class, so I hugged my new shoes!
Here I am right before class. I'm all ready to go. Mom couldn't watch though and she had to go back to work, so these are all the pictures you get. I hope there will be more to come!

No comments: