I went to Disneyland with my mom, dad, Uncle Nick and Auntie Sharyn. I love Sharyn, she makes funny faces like me. That day was totally wicked. My grandpa babysat me during the day, then my grandma camera came home and we drove to the happiest place on earth where I met with my parents and uncle and aunt for dinner. I had sweet potatoes and peaches...YUMMY! After dinner we headed over to California Adventure. My aunt and uncle babysat me while my parents went on one ride. After that we walked around "A bugs land" and rode Heimlich's Chew Chew Train. It was so fun. Then we went to Disneyland and rode on the big train. I got to see the whole park without even moving. After the train ride, we went to main street and waited for the fireworks. It was way past my bedtime so waiting really sucked. But, once the fireworks started it was so fun! They were so big and bright and they were choreographed to the fantastic music. My mom says that maybe next year she and daddy will get an annual pass (I'll still be free...ha ha)!Saturday, January 07, 2006
Disneyland
I went to Disneyland with my mom, dad, Uncle Nick and Auntie Sharyn. I love Sharyn, she makes funny faces like me. That day was totally wicked. My grandpa babysat me during the day, then my grandma camera came home and we drove to the happiest place on earth where I met with my parents and uncle and aunt for dinner. I had sweet potatoes and peaches...YUMMY! After dinner we headed over to California Adventure. My aunt and uncle babysat me while my parents went on one ride. After that we walked around "A bugs land" and rode Heimlich's Chew Chew Train. It was so fun. Then we went to Disneyland and rode on the big train. I got to see the whole park without even moving. After the train ride, we went to main street and waited for the fireworks. It was way past my bedtime so waiting really sucked. But, once the fireworks started it was so fun! They were so big and bright and they were choreographed to the fantastic music. My mom says that maybe next year she and daddy will get an annual pass (I'll still be free...ha ha)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment