Howdy Ya'll!!! I'm feeling a little bit country with my overall's on! Last Saturday I spent the night at my grandparents house. My mom's dog Ally lives over there. My grandma and papa have temporary custody of Ally until we get a back yard. I love Ally, and Ally loves me! We played for a long time, and I tried to bite her nose. I have two very viscous teeth that could definitely do some damage! I love to play. I got this really cool school bus toy for Christmas and it goes really far on grandma and papa's wood floors. This weekend I'm going to see my daddy's side of the family. My Great Aunt and Uncle are having a big party for their fiftieth anniversary. Everyone knows...I love a party!Wednesday, January 18, 2006
I'll bite your nose too!
Howdy Ya'll!!! I'm feeling a little bit country with my overall's on! Last Saturday I spent the night at my grandparents house. My mom's dog Ally lives over there. My grandma and papa have temporary custody of Ally until we get a back yard. I love Ally, and Ally loves me! We played for a long time, and I tried to bite her nose. I have two very viscous teeth that could definitely do some damage! I love to play. I got this really cool school bus toy for Christmas and it goes really far on grandma and papa's wood floors. This weekend I'm going to see my daddy's side of the family. My Great Aunt and Uncle are having a big party for their fiftieth anniversary. Everyone knows...I love a party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment