I went to the park a couple days ago. My mom tries her best to keep me stimulated intellectually durring the day. Here I am in a bubble...nothing Freudian about that! I love the park. My park has a couple really cool slides, the bubble and swings. There is a pretty sweet slide that I can almost go down by myself! My mom swings with me on her lap so I don't fall. Come on mom, take a chance! The park is just right down the street from my house and from the place we are having my birthday party. It will be fun to have all my friends play with me at my park!!! Saturday, January 28, 2006
My Bubble
I went to the park a couple days ago. My mom tries her best to keep me stimulated intellectually durring the day. Here I am in a bubble...nothing Freudian about that! I love the park. My park has a couple really cool slides, the bubble and swings. There is a pretty sweet slide that I can almost go down by myself! My mom swings with me on her lap so I don't fall. Come on mom, take a chance! The park is just right down the street from my house and from the place we are having my birthday party. It will be fun to have all my friends play with me at my park!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment