I went to see the Easter bunny today. He is funny. He's pretty lucky too...he just gets to hang out at the mall all day! I love the mall. My Grandma C and my mom took me there today to get my picture taken. Grandma bought some new white summer sandals for me. She even bought me lunch. I had a blueberry muffin. I played peek-a-boo with the red tray that they served lunch on. It was a fun day!!! I hope you're all getting geared up for Easter. My mom has more easter photos coming soon, but you'll have to check back here to see them!Sunday, April 02, 2006
I saw a bunny!
I went to see the Easter bunny today. He is funny. He's pretty lucky too...he just gets to hang out at the mall all day! I love the mall. My Grandma C and my mom took me there today to get my picture taken. Grandma bought some new white summer sandals for me. She even bought me lunch. I had a blueberry muffin. I played peek-a-boo with the red tray that they served lunch on. It was a fun day!!! I hope you're all getting geared up for Easter. My mom has more easter photos coming soon, but you'll have to check back here to see them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment