Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Uncle Nick


I went to the wedding on Saturday. It was cool. It was my first time in God's house. Church is awesome because it echoes in there. There was lots of singing and I love singing. The problem was, that I was singing a bit too loud. So my daddy took me out of the Church.

After the ceremony I hung out at My Grandma and Grandpa O's house. My Auntie Angelica was there and so was my cousin JJ.

It was nice to have Uncle Nick home. We played on Sunday. He came over to my house to hang out and have Mexican food. Yum! I love rice. We took him to the airport on Monday. It was sad to see him leave. He'll be back soon enough and he better bring Auntie Sharyn with him next time. I love her!!!

1 comment:

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Stella,

I love your pretty dress. You're hat looks soo tasty! I would leave to chew and eat it. I can't wait to see you next week.

Love,

Caden