Sunday, April 09, 2006

Spring Training


Hey There. I'm going to PUMP YOU UP!!! Are you ready??? I don't think you can handle this...you little girlie man!!! Just kidding. My mommy and daddy took me to the park today. I got a couple pull ups in, then my biceps hurt so I spent some time on the slide. It was really fun.

I'm getting ready to run. I don't think I'm going to do that sissy walking thing. I'm just going straigt to a 4.4 40 yard dash. I'm going to make my parents run after me to get their fannies in shape too! So, do you want to join the Stella Boot Camp? Do you think you can handle it???


I'm getting in shape to hunt for eggs at Easter. I'm gonna beat all the other one year olds. I'm not going to share either! Well, I'll share with Caden. You should definately check him out! http://cadenmichael.blogspot.com/

No comments: