Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day. My mom and dad cleaned their house a lot this weekend. I got to go to the pool with my mom yesterday. Today I went to the beach. We walked along the pier and then I went under the pier to play in the water. I've gotten over not liking the sand...but the water is freakin' cold. I don't know why people would go in there! I played in the sand for a couple minutes and watched all the other little kids building sand castles, boogie boarding, surfing and having fun. Mom and dad ate lunch at the little beach stand and I had some of my mom's chicken sandwich and some of my dad's french fries. I hope you all had a great Memorial day too! Email me and let me know what you are all up to :)

No comments: