Hi there! On Mother's Day I went to breakfast with my mom, dad, grandma C and papa. I had potatoes and eggs. Then I went home and took a nice nap. After my nap we went to a fun celebration at my Uncle Jeff and Tia Linda's house. They have lots of really neat fountains for me to play in. They don't have turtles or fish, but that's ok. This picture was taken only moments before I tried to climb in the fountain. I got my shirt all wet. Whatever. My cousin's were there and I played with Jordan for a long time. She's fun! I also decided to copy my friend Caden's behavior and eat leaves. Yes, the kind from trees. Mmmmm, tasty. My dad and I got my mom a nice gift certificate to a spa and my grandma c and I gave my mom a pretty picture. I hope you all had a wonderful mothers day. Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Mother's Day
Hi there! On Mother's Day I went to breakfast with my mom, dad, grandma C and papa. I had potatoes and eggs. Then I went home and took a nice nap. After my nap we went to a fun celebration at my Uncle Jeff and Tia Linda's house. They have lots of really neat fountains for me to play in. They don't have turtles or fish, but that's ok. This picture was taken only moments before I tried to climb in the fountain. I got my shirt all wet. Whatever. My cousin's were there and I played with Jordan for a long time. She's fun! I also decided to copy my friend Caden's behavior and eat leaves. Yes, the kind from trees. Mmmmm, tasty. My dad and I got my mom a nice gift certificate to a spa and my grandma c and I gave my mom a pretty picture. I hope you all had a wonderful mothers day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment