I went to my friend Ryan's Birthday party on Sunday. He turned one, just like me! I have new tricks. I try and climb on things. It's really funny. The only thing at my house that I can actually get on is the coffee table. So I climb up and I sit right in the middle. The only problem is that I'm not so good at getting down yet. I also really enjoy climbing the stairs too. Mom and dad have to remember to shut the gate or I go upstairs and play. I'm not really a quiet climber though, so they always catch me!Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Ryan's Birthday
I went to my friend Ryan's Birthday party on Sunday. He turned one, just like me! I have new tricks. I try and climb on things. It's really funny. The only thing at my house that I can actually get on is the coffee table. So I climb up and I sit right in the middle. The only problem is that I'm not so good at getting down yet. I also really enjoy climbing the stairs too. Mom and dad have to remember to shut the gate or I go upstairs and play. I'm not really a quiet climber though, so they always catch me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment