I went to my Aunt Rocky's and Uncle Joe's house for Thanksgiving. It was awesome. The have really neat toys that we don't have at my house. Good thing I couldn't reach the gas pedal on this thing! I had a good time. My Uncle Pete and Auntie Katrina and all my cousins were there. I didn't eat too much. I did really enjoy the carrot cake frosting though! I hope you all had a good Turkey Day! Gobble Gobble!Thursday, November 23, 2006
Dune Buggy!
I went to my Aunt Rocky's and Uncle Joe's house for Thanksgiving. It was awesome. The have really neat toys that we don't have at my house. Good thing I couldn't reach the gas pedal on this thing! I had a good time. My Uncle Pete and Auntie Katrina and all my cousins were there. I didn't eat too much. I did really enjoy the carrot cake frosting though! I hope you all had a good Turkey Day! Gobble Gobble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment