skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Photographer

Yesterday mom took me really far to see a photographer. Her name is Tamara and she lives in Lancaster. She is really nice. She has two little girls for me to play with too. Her daughter, Autumn, was really fun for me to run around with. Caden, Julie, my mom and I went up to take Christmas pictures. We also went to Ontario Mills Mall on the way home and had dinner. I kind of made a mess of the car on the way up to Tamara's house. I threw up everywhere. Mom had been meaning to wash my car seat. You can check out Tamara's website at http://www.momentscherished.com Tamara puts the photos she took of me online for a couple weeks, so if you want the information to see the pictures, let my mom know and she'll email you the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment