I'm in Washington D.C. visiting my Uncle Nick and Auntie Sharyn. I guess they thought it would be fun to put me in this wig to look like Mrs. Roper from Three's Company, whatever that is. I went to the Zoo today. It's pretty cold here but I have an awesome jacket that mommy and Julie scored. I'm having fun. I'll keep you all posted about my trip!Saturday, November 04, 2006
Mrs. Roper
I'm in Washington D.C. visiting my Uncle Nick and Auntie Sharyn. I guess they thought it would be fun to put me in this wig to look like Mrs. Roper from Three's Company, whatever that is. I went to the Zoo today. It's pretty cold here but I have an awesome jacket that mommy and Julie scored. I'm having fun. I'll keep you all posted about my trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment