Mom asked me about a month ago what I wanted to be for Halloween. I said a princess. Mom said no (she's anti-princess). Mom wanted me to be Curious George. I love George, but I didn't want to dress up like him. She asked if I wanted to be Kung Fu Panda and I said YES! So for a month, I've been really excited about being Kung Fu Panda. I got the costume and put it on. I loved it...until Halloween. Halloween day, I wanted to be a witch (oh and I was, but not in the dress up kind of way). Mom said no, you're gonna be Kung Fu Panda. So, I threw a fit!
Here I am crying before school. Mom said I just had to put the head on for the parade at school, because the head is really cool!

But no, here I am in the parade. No panda head! This panda head is crazy cool!

No, really, it's super cool...look at this! Maybe it's just crazy like my mom.

Nope, it's crazy cool, but I still hate it!
I wouldn't wear the head. It stayed on for about 30 seconds for the picture above. So mom made me some ears out of a white headband, a hair clip, some black felt and some sandwich bag ties. Okay, MacGyver! I'll wear them!
After Trick or Treating, I allowed my mom to take one more picture!

Saturday we had a party at The Little Gym and now it's Sunday and I'm still recovering. I took a nap on momma...she's squishy.
Here I am crying before school. Mom said I just had to put the head on for the parade at school, because the head is really cool!
But no, here I am in the parade. No panda head! This panda head is crazy cool!
No, really, it's super cool...look at this! Maybe it's just crazy like my mom.
Nope, it's crazy cool, but I still hate it!
I wouldn't wear the head. It stayed on for about 30 seconds for the picture above. So mom made me some ears out of a white headband, a hair clip, some black felt and some sandwich bag ties. Okay, MacGyver! I'll wear them!

After Trick or Treating, I allowed my mom to take one more picture!
Saturday we had a party at The Little Gym and now it's Sunday and I'm still recovering. I took a nap on momma...she's squishy.
No comments:
Post a Comment