Just a warning, the audio is loud, but that's how I like my music!
This little number was because I didn't go to gymnastics class today and because it's Monday and Dancing with The Stars is on. Also, mommy is horrified that she posted this video and our living room looks like this. Oy!
This little number was because I didn't go to gymnastics class today and because it's Monday and Dancing with The Stars is on. Also, mommy is horrified that she posted this video and our living room looks like this. Oy!
2 comments:
Shake it, shake!!!! Shake your money maker Stella....Just kidding.
Very cute!
i love this blog. i am laughing out loud at your wit. i love stella's profile, and that you didn't want her to be a princess. i tried to make frelly be yoda one year, and i lost that one too. i miss you and i think i might actually be there next tuesday. crazy huh?
xo, amanda
Post a Comment