I went to my Uncle Pete's and Aunt Katrina's yesterday for Turkey Day! Gobble Gobble! I had lots of fun!

Aunt Katrina has a really cool park. This ladder was so hard, it went from horizontal and twisted to vertical! I did it all by myself!

They had some really cool monkey bars.

They had a bicycle style stairclimer thing. It was really hard too! Not even mom can do it. The park did say it was for ages five and up. Maybe mom isn't older than five!

Katrina also bought these wind up things. There was a monkey with symbols that walks and bangs...it came home with me! I love it!
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!

Aunt Katrina has a really cool park. This ladder was so hard, it went from horizontal and twisted to vertical! I did it all by myself!

They had some really cool monkey bars.

They had a bicycle style stairclimer thing. It was really hard too! Not even mom can do it. The park did say it was for ages five and up. Maybe mom isn't older than five!

Katrina also bought these wind up things. There was a monkey with symbols that walks and bangs...it came home with me! I love it!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!
No comments:
Post a Comment