Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A day in the snow

Mom and Dad took Caden and I to the snow today. We just went to Mt. Baldy which is much closer than Big Bear and the other resorts. We don't need resorts, we're 3!!! We just had fun in the snow. Unfortunately, yesterday it was really hot and so was today (54 degrees up there) so a lot of the snow had melted or turned to ice. We still had fun though!


Here I am going down the hill.

Here we are (with daddy's legs holding us from going down the hill)


Caden, Daddy and I posed for a picture
Caden had lots of fun too!

Here are some videos. The first one was a sled path that some nice person dug out and then it turned into ice. I was ok, there were never any fear or tears, just a little reaction from some bystanders!


This one is a little more my speed!



This one is of Caden. Mom says sorry it's all "Blair Witch Project" at the end.

No comments: