Christmas is tomorrow. I'm typing in my sleep...ha ha ha! Here are some pics of Christmas Eve on Daddy's side of the family!
Me and my daddy!
Uncle Nacho, Auntie Angelica, Mommy, me, Daddy, Grandma, Robert and Uncle Junior.
I danced all night and on the way home, I was really sleepy. Mom thought I looked so peaceful. I was really good today!
After I went to bed, mom and dad came down to find that Santa had come! WOW! I'm one lucky little girl!
Me and my daddy!
Uncle Nacho, Auntie Angelica, Mommy, me, Daddy, Grandma, Robert and Uncle Junior.
I danced all night and on the way home, I was really sleepy. Mom thought I looked so peaceful. I was really good today!
After I went to bed, mom and dad came down to find that Santa had come! WOW! I'm one lucky little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment