Mom bought me a special friend. I named him Elvis. Elvis is an Elf and he comes with a book. The book says that Elvis comes to me directly from Santa! Holy Cow SANTA!!!! Every night Elvis flies to the North Pole to let Santa know if I've been naughty or nice. When he flies back to my house every night he finds a new hiding spot. He's been in my car seat, hanging upside down from a pants hanger in the laundry room, in the blinds, in the tree, on top of the tv, in a candle holder, in the microwave handle...you get the point! He's crazy. I can't touch him or else he looses his magic. Well last night was Elvis' last trip down to my house, and he came home with a special present. This is from Elvis, because he loves me and he's going to miss me until next year when he'll fly back. Mom say's everyone should have a Magic Elf!
Here is Elvis under the tree this morning with a special present. I didn't touch Elvis!!!
I opened my special present.
Auntie Sharyn helped put it on! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Auntie Sharyn so much!
I'm so proud. I've been wearing my gift all morning!
Elvis brought me a Tinkerbell necklace. Wasn't that nice!
Here is Elvis under the tree this morning with a special present. I didn't touch Elvis!!!
I opened my special present.
Auntie Sharyn helped put it on! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Auntie Sharyn so much!
I'm so proud. I've been wearing my gift all morning!
Elvis brought me a Tinkerbell necklace. Wasn't that nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment